By submitting this form, you will waive or give up certain LEGAL RIGHTS, including the right to SUE or CLAIM COMPENSATION following an accident.
Please read carefully!
(Open from 11 AM TO 6:30 PM
All customers must read the given guidelines before booking a climbing session. Online booking is mandatory to all First time visitors, Visit Pass and Members for every visit. We allow you to stay all day! If our venue exceeds maximum number of visitors, One visitor can stay up to 2.5 Hours only or new visitors will be kept in waiting list. In case of delay or no show, booking will be filtered or cancelled.
By visiting KSCC you accept that the contact information provided is accurate and correct. In order to control further outbreaks, contact records and location information will be kept incase required for contact tracing by authorities.
ATTENTION! Please do not:
- Visit if you have travelled out of Kathmandu Valley in past 14 days.
- Been in contact with a person who tested positive with COVID-19
- Experienced any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, coughing, a sore throat and shortness of breath)
- Been in contact with someone who has recently arrived in Kathmandu.
Health & Safety Measures:
- We accept limited booking per day.
- No Entry without Mask! Mask should be worn at all times even during climbing session
- Screening Body Temperature, disinfect your hands and objects at gate entry.
- No chalk powder allowed. Liquid chalk is provided by KSCC for free (one time use). If you need to re-fill, it is available for rental/sale.
- No gathering at wall and front desk! Please keep Social Distance.
- Please do not remove your shirt while climbing and no barefoot walking
- Wash your hands frequently.
First Time Visitor / Visit Pass / Membership:
- Mandatory Online booking. ( Email: 1-2 days in advance)
- We allow you to stay all day! If our venue exceeds maximum number of visitors, One visitor can stay up to 2.5 Hours only or new visitors will be kept in waiting list.
- No spectators allowed except for children who require supervision (12 and under.)
- Memberships and visit pass expiration will be extended from re-opening day. Extension will be added as per lockdown number of days.
- No chalk bag allowed. Liquid chalk is now mandatory.
- If a member/visit pass wish to visit frequently, we allow 3 visits a week with booking.
- Members/ visit pass need to bring their own gears.
- Bring your own water & bottle.